1) The new Kenzo! Who didn't love this collection? Humberto Leon and Carol Lim did a great job reinvigorating the house...also, pretty colors! This look was a personal fave: I'm diggin' on some high-waisted pants lately - and that bag!
2) Polish photographer Kuba Dabrowski's street style shots for WWD are uniquely moody and distant (shadows!) Check out his site and blog - his other work is really good as well.
3) I know I'm vegetarian...but, but! SUCH a gorgeous bag from Forestbound. Maybe the most perfect bag ever. It's not like there's beef in it so maybe carrying it isn't oxymoronic?
4) Let's call this "stackspiration;" a room by Ryan Korban for Lonny. If you saw my apartment this week in C-ville Abode you may have noticed my own stacks, although Korban gets the look with art books and I have the budget version, a.k.a magazines. Love his exuberant, edgy glamour. Stay tuned next week - once C-ville gets the article up online I'll be posting all the deets about my space!
5) Neon Indian has a new album out. Here's the first single, which is right up my alley - it's like a computer's singing a love song a real person wrote!