from left to right, top to bottom…
1) I finally succumbed to the temptation of the “arm party.” I rooted through my jewelry box and found an assortment of bracelets that I think work well together, including my jangly pirate coin bracelet of which a friend once said, “that’ll be nice for your girlfriend.”
2) I went to Richmond for the first time this past weekend – apparently it’s more than just where the big mall is! We went out for brunch on Sunday morning to Kuba Kuba where I enjoyed café con leche and eggs and toast and avocado. C’est bon.
3) This…is a flower. Maybe there being only one is a metaphor for winter coming on? Or...pretty!
4) A most wonderful bike in a most wonderful color.
5) Busted out my Hermès pocket square the other day…but then it turned out to be too hot for a jacket. What is this weather, October?
6) My new ring! Malababa from Need Supply Co. I am completely obsessed with it and was getting a bit out of control on their jewelry display. I might have been straddling it at one point, but it’s ok! Because this baby has reignited my passion for jewelry, which had been lying dormant seeing as piling it on isn’t practical for work. Well, slap my ass and shower me with diamonds, because I fU*KiNg LoVe JeWelRY – practicality be damned!